Tech Data is excited to share as much information as possible with you so that you can market PowerStore to your customers. We’ve collated our Tech Data Dell EMC PowerStore offerings & support into this handy site so you have all the information and resources at your finger-tips. Topics covered include:
- PowerStore Selling & Technical Guides
- Tech Data PowerStore Proof-of-Concept and Virtual Demo program.
- Dell Business Booster Webinar Series – PowerStore Topics available
- Incentives & Promotions.
Looking for a Dell EMC PowerStore Virtual demo to you and/or your customers?
Simply choose one or both of the following PowerStore Virtual Labs and complete the registration form. The Tech Data Dell EMC team will then be in touch to get you underway!
Virtual Lab 1: PowerStore Administration & Management
Dive into the management interface for the PowerStore Family platform and explore the ease of use and navigation as well as discover the wide feature set available. The PowerStore Manager utilizes a simple to use HTML5 based interface with well laid out navigation flows. In addition to exploring different pages, this lab covers various management tasks including the provisioning of volumes, file systems, and shares.
• Module 1 – PowerStore Management (15 Minutes)
• Module 2 – PowerStore Manager Provisioning (15 Minutes)
• Module 3 – PowerStore Monitoring (15 Minutes)
Virtual Lab 2: PowerStore Data Protection
Explore the available data protection options for PowerStore including snapshots, thin clones, and replication. Then examine import to PowerStore from other Dell EMC systems and see how internal migrations work for clustered solutions. In this lab, you will learn about how to configure Protection Policies and configure import and migration sessions directly from the PowerStore Manager interface.
• Module 1 – PowerStore Protection Policies (10 Minutes)
• Module 2 – PowerStore Thin Clones (10 Minutes)
• Module 3 – PowerStore Import (10 Minutes)
• Module 4 – PowerStore Migration (10 Minutes)
*Terms & Conditions – PowerStore Virtual demos gift cards
- Limited to the first 25 demos registered and completed between June 15th & October 31st.
- Only 1 Gift card available per partner organisation.
- Gift pack awarded to the partner representative that registers and completes BOTH the PowerStore virtual demos through Tech Data.
- PowerStore Virtual Demo registration requests must be submitted via the above form.
Contact the Tech Data Team
Phone: 1300 36 2525